- Upgrade to 2.9.3
- Moodle 2.8
- Moodle 2 File System
- Log In to Moodle
- After Login
- Settings Block - Course Administration
- New Course Shell
- Add Blocks
- Make your course(s) available
- Add A Resource
- Activity Completion
- Conduit Enrollment
- Groups and Grouping
- Importing course data
- Change Topic Name
- What's GONE!
- Reported Issues in Moodle 2.8
- Quickly Download and Save Videos
Why are we doing this upgrade?
This upgrade is part of the scheduled maintenance update from Moodlerooms.
Will there be a downtime?
Yes, our site (http://moodle.ulm.edu) will be down on Monday, December 28, from 11pm to 5am (CDT), Tuesday, December 29, 2015.
What will happen to my courses?
- The upgrade does not affect your course contents or rosters.
- You will notice additional options and features. Note that some features are optional.
What is new in 2.9?
Documentation is available here: https://docs.moodle.org/29/en/New_features