- FAQs - for students
- Administration block (Grades) missing
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- Editing your Profile
- Docking Blocks
- Pop-up blockers
- Save OpenOffice File as MSOffice File
- How do I change my password?
Students: Intro to Moodle
What is my username?
1. Go to http://my.ulm.edu and click on the Help tab.
2. In the Account Lookup section, enter your CWID in the box provided and click on Get Account Name.
3. Your username is now listed. The initial password for ALL NEW/FIRST TIME users is in the MMDDYY format.
For example, if your birthday is March 8, 1980, your password is 030880.