- All your Spring courses are already listed in Moodle.
- Contact your instructors if you do not see your courses listed. Some instructors may not make their courses available until the first week of the semester.
- Roster upload is synced every 3 hours, starting at 12:30am, 6:30am, 9:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm, and 9:30pm.
- That means, if you added a course (via Banner) at 1pm, your name will be loaded to the course in Moodle at 3:30pm.
- You MUST WAIT until the next roster upload to be able to see your course listed. If you do not see your course(s), contact your instructor.
- Again, some instructors may only set their courses available after the initial class meeting.
Moodle v2 (updated Aug 19)
Other reminders for faculty:
- click here for selected Moodle Resources available online
- click here for ULM Moodle policy
- request for meta course (if needed) via email to email@example.com
- disregard any of the Summer I & II 2013 shells you may see listed in your My Courses list
- click here for important information about Legacy Files
Questions with login/courses? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org